Fab Bag March 2015 Edition: What I got, first impression

Hello all,

 You might have seen What's in the  Fabbag March 2015 in many blogs, I didn't get anything different or something like that but now it's like a habit of sharing what I got in my Fabbag and share my views on them, so without further delay let's see what I got:

All these goodies were sitting cozily in bright pink color pouch and this time the theme was Makeup for difference: 
Palladio Herbal Lipstick-Rosey Plum : 650INR
Soultree Kajal - Pure Black :  350INR
Inveda BB Cream - Matt : 140INR for 50ml.
Biobloom Hair Conditioner – Orange Cinnamon: 699INR for 200 ml ( I got a sample size of 30ml)
Fashionography Earrings: 249INR
Fab magazine and a information card.



Palladio Herbal Lipstick : Around 10 years ago there used to be a lipstick which was maroon or brown or plum in shade loaded with golden shimmer this looks exactly like that. It's a lovely plumy pinky shade with golden shimmer. It's a Herbal lipstick which glides smoothly on lips, with semi matte finish stays 4+ hours. I like the concept of it. But I wish the shimmer wasn't there.

Soultree color khol - Black 
It's made from camphor and organic ghee and is handmade; it has a camphor scent to it. These are not tested on animals and are free from parabens and leads. The khol has that herbal kajal sheen to it and is pigmented.  I tried it, then I forgot I had it on my waterline,  I touched my eyes and gave myself a panda eye :D  Not smudge proof…

Inveda BB Cream 
I have received this in the shade Matt. It is colourless, has a pearl scent finish. It is extremely lightweight, didn't break me out, keeps the face oil free yet gave a dewy finish, very easy to blend and has SPF20. I didn’t observe whether it evened out the face or not.  I will update that soon. Again, it’s natural too ; paraben free, vegan BB cream enriched with Magnolia and Almond.



Biobloom Hair Conditioner – Orange Cinnamon: 
It has a very spicy scent, like cinnamon/clove, looks like normal white hair conditioner. I have used it twice, followed the instructions and it does control frizz. No idea about the luster.

Fashionography Earrings: Price 249 Rs : A stud with the bow design on it, it's a bonus in the Fabbag. I liked it but I would have loved it if I got the bracelet which others received.


Overall I liked the Fabbag,. Inveda BB Cream is a definite repurchase . Some of you have received Soultree color khol in Blue shade, if it performs well I might buy that. Again, the FabBag would have been pure love if I would have got the bracelet. Yes, I am being greedy. FabBag is getting better with every month, there was a time when fababg had just scrubs..lol . Wait starts for my April Fab bag :)

What do you think about this month’s bag? Do you wait for the beauty Bags too? Do share…..

Live life to the fullest
XOXO
SB

Labels: